CZCP Meeting, 2009/11/20
Meeting location: Canadian Embassy, Washington, D.C.
Meeting date: November 20, 2009, 14:00 - 16:30
- Paul DiGiacomo and Hans-Peter Plag: The potential role of regional CZCPs
in the frame of GEO, including the development of synergy with the
GSSC-PICO process (e.g., engaging uses groups in vetting indicators used
by PICO to drive “end-to-end” solutions).
- All: Discussion of a regional CZCP for the Americas: Objectives, scope,
and participation (we should ask somebody from the region to prepare a
- Review of CZCP participation/membership; including an expert for linkage to other CoPs and potentially new CoPs; and a link to GTOS.
- Potential revision/update of the IGOS-P Coastal Theme Report
- Overview of the CZCP Series of regional Workshop: Status, Plans,
Obstacles (should start with a brief overview presentation - Hans-Peter or
Michael Bruno; subsequent discussion).
- CZCP interaction with GEO (e.g., Committees, GEO Work Plan Teams) and,
in this context, with the GSSC-PICO, and C-GTOS.
- Other business