Meetings:

Action Items:

CZCP Work Plan Meeting, August 27-28, 2013:

List of Action Items

List created on 2010-11-24 10:29:32 -0800

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-1: Doug Wilson and Paul DiGiacomo will finalize the draft invitation letter and send this to Douglas Cripe for further handling. Responsible: Doug Wilson, Paul DiGiacomo, Deadline: 2010-11-22.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-5-1: Obsolete.
Report: On November 23, Douglas Cripe went ahead and had the invitation letter sent out to the GEO Principals. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-2: Vanessa Gutierrez will follow up with the Sheraton the establishing of the web page for hotel reservation and provide the link to this page to Hans-Peter Plag for inclusion on the workshop web page. Responsible: Vanessa Gutierrez, Deadline: 2010-11-28.

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-3: Hans-Peter Plag will updated the workshop registration and abstract submission form to clarify that abstracts are for posters only, with the option of the Steering Committee/session chairs inviting poster authors to present in breakout or pleanary sessions. He will also add a poster session to the program of the second workshop day. Responsible: Hans-Peter Plag, Deadline: 2010-11-28.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-5-3: Done.
Report: Hans-Peter Plag updated registration form, abstract submission form and workshop program accordingly. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-4: All Steering Committee members will proposed names for session chairs and send these to Hans-Peter Plag, who will compile a list for discussion at the next telecon. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-11-28.

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-5: Vanessa Gutierrez will send some information concerning the workshop venue (e.g., links to relevant web pages) to Hans-Peter Plag for inclusion on the workshop web page. Responsible: Vanessa Gutierrez, Deadline: 2010-11-28.

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-6: Doug Wilson, Paul DiGiacomo, Roy A. Watlington will get together and develop several details of the workshop, including the program further and report to the next telecon. Responsible: Doug Wilson, Paul DiGiacomo, Roy A. Watlington, Deadline: 2010-11-28.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-1: Douglas Cripe will request travel support for several participants from preferably Caribbean island in the workshop and focus on travel and subsistence costs, assuming that hotel room charges are covered by the local organizers. Responsible: Douglas Cripe, Deadline: 2010-11-19.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-1: Open.
Report: At PR-5, Douglas Cripe stated that he would follow up this request together with the invitation letter to be sent out. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-3: Julio Morell will follow up contacts to the Governor's office in order to find out to what extent the office may want to participate in the workshop. Responsible: Julio Morell, Deadline: 2010-11-19.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-3: Open.
Report: Julio Morell reported that he approached the contact at the DNER, and his feeling was that if the Governor would come, then other high cabinet members would also come. It would also be possible to have the Governor's wife come, who is a good speaker and a lawyer. Reported on 2010-11-19 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-7: All LOC and SOC members are asked to review the workshop announcement and provide additions and corrections to Hans-Peter Plag. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-11-18.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-7: Open.
Report: At PR-5, Hans-Peter Plag emphasized the importance of this AI and urged the Stering Committee members to provide comments and input. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-9: Julio Morell will send input concerning organizations to be contacted for the workshop and the prestudies to Hans-Peter Plag. Responsible: Julio Morell, Deadline: 2010-11-18.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-9: Open.
Report: Prior to PR-5, Julio Morell reported that CaRA had requested the USVI outreach consultant to help Doug Wilson, Jorge Corredor, and himself to compile a regional list asap. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-7: Michael Bruno, Paul DiGiacomo, and Doug Wilson will take the lead in organizing a pre-study to identify capablilities, gaps and issues relevant to the workshop on the provider, more science-oriented side. Responsible: Michael Bruno, Paul DiGiacomo, Doug Wilson, Deadline: 2010-10-01.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-8: Hans-Peter Plag will take the lead in organizing a pre-study to identify issues, needs, and opportunities relevant to the theme of the workshop on the end user side. Responsible: Hans-Peter Plag, Deadline: 2010-10-01.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-9: All SC members will send potential distribution channels (e-mail lists, web pages with meeting announcments) to Hans-Peter Plag, who will compile a list of all these channels. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-09-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-2-9: Open.
Report: Up to now, the announcement has been sent to the GEO Principals and an announcement has been included in on the GEO web page. No further announcements have been made so far. No input for an inventory of web pages and e-mail list for the announcement has been received. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.


In case of problems or comments concerning the CZCP Web Pages, mail to the web page administrator