Meetings:

Action Items:

CZCP Work Plan Meeting, August 27-28, 2013:

List of Action Items

List created on 2010-12- 1 19:43:45 -0800

Action Item CZCP-PR-6-1: Hans-Peter Plag will draft an invitation e-mail to CAST and COTAL and send this to the SC chairs for comments. Responsible: Hans-Peter Plag, Deadline: 2010-12-02.

Action Item CZCP-PR-6-2: Hans-Peter Plag will updated the draft workshop program documents according to the discussions at PR-5 and send it to the Workshop preparation mailing list for further input. Responsible: Hans-Peter Plag, Deadline: 2010-11-29.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-6-2: Done.
Report: Hans-Peter Plag updated the file and distributed it to all participants in the preparations. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-6-3: All participants in the workshop preparations will review the draft program and propose additional names for speakers and session conveners. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-12-02.

Action Item CZCP-PR-6-4: Douglas Cripe will set up a WebEx conference for December 3, 2010, 14:30-16:00 UTC and provide the call-in information to Hans-Peter Plag. Responsible: Douglas Cripe, Deadline: 2010-12-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-6-4: Done.
Report: Douglas Cripe set up the telecon and informed Hans-Peter Plag about the call-in details. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-5-2: Vanessa Gutierrez will follow up with the Sheraton the establishing of the web page for hotel reservation and provide the link to this page to Hans-Peter Plag for inclusion on the workshop web page. Responsible: Vanessa Gutierrez, Deadline: 2010-11-28.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-1: Douglas Cripe will request travel support for several participants from preferably Caribbean island in the workshop and focus on travel and subsistence costs, assuming that hotel room charges are covered by the local organizers. Responsible: Douglas Cripe, Deadline: 2010-11-19.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-1: Open.
Report: Douglas Cripe reported on November 29, 2010 to Hans-Peter Plag that the GEO Sec will be able to support 2-3 workshop participants. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-3: Julio Morell will follow up contacts to the Governor's office in order to find out to what extent the office may want to participate in the workshop. Responsible: Julio Morell, Deadline: 2010-11-19.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-3: Open.
Report: Julio Morell reported that he approached the contact at the DNER, and his feeling was that if the Governor would come, then other high cabinet members would also come. It would also be possible to have the Governor's wife come, who is a good speaker and a lawyer. Reported on 2010-11-19 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-7: All LOC and SOC members are asked to review the workshop announcement and provide additions and corrections to Hans-Peter Plag. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-11-18.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-7: Open.
Report: At PR-5, Hans-Peter Plag emphasized the importance of this AI and urged the Stering Committee members to provide comments and input. Again, at PR-6, Hans-Peter Plag again reiterated the importance of polishing the announcement particularly since an invitation had been sent to the GEO Principals.. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-9: Julio Morell will send input concerning organizations to be contacted for the workshop and the prestudies to Hans-Peter Plag. Responsible: Julio Morell, Deadline: 2010-11-18.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-9: Open.
Report: Prior to PR-5, Julio Morell reported that CaRA had requested the USVI outreach consultant to help Doug Wilson, Jorge Corredor, and himself to compile a regional list asap. Reported on 2010-11-24 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-7: Michael Bruno, Paul DiGiacomo, and Doug Wilson will take the lead in organizing a pre-study to identify capablilities, gaps and issues relevant to the workshop on the provider, more science-oriented side. Responsible: Michael Bruno, Paul DiGiacomo, Doug Wilson, Deadline: 2010-10-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-2-7: Open.
Report: At PR-6, Paul DiGiacomo informed that a teleon was planned for December 1, 2010 to start the pre-study. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-8: Hans-Peter Plag will take the lead in organizing a pre-study to identify issues, needs, and opportunities relevant to the theme of the workshop on the end user side. Responsible: Hans-Peter Plag, Deadline: 2010-10-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-2-8: Open.
Report: Hans-Peter Plag has started to compile an initial document and made this public on the workshop web page. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-9: All SC members will send potential distribution channels (e-mail lists, web pages with meeting announcments) to Hans-Peter Plag, who will compile a list of all these channels. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-09-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-2-9: Open.
Report: There was some discussion of list at PR-6. Doug Wilson informed that Roy A. Watlington was working on a list. Up to now, the announcement has been sent to the GEO Principals and an announcement has been included in on the GEO web page. No further announcements have been made so far. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.


In case of problems or comments concerning the CZCP Web Pages, mail to the web page administrator