Meetings:

Action Items:

CZCP Work Plan Meeting, August 27-28, 2013:

List of Action Items

List created on 2011- 1-13 15:20:29 -0800

Action Item CZCP-PR-8-1: Doug Wilson and Paul DiGiacomo will send invitations to the proposed speakers and breakout session conveners. Responsible: Doug Wilson, Paul DiGiacomo, Deadline: 2010-12-15.

Action Item CZCP-PR-8-2: All will send out workshop announcements to e-mail lists they consider relevant, and will send copies of these announcements to the SC Co-Chairs. Responsible: All, Deadline: 2010-12-20.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-8-2: Obsolete.
Report: Hans-Peter Plag sent announcements to several lists compiled specifically for the purpose, and he sent the e-mail addresses to the co-chairs. Reported on 2011-01-13 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-8-3: Douglas Cripe will send a workshop announcement to the GEO-ALL e-mail list. Responsible: Douglas Cripe, Deadline: 2010-12-15.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-8-3: Done.
Report: The announcement was finally sent out on January 11, 2011. Reported on 2011-01-13 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-8-4: Doug Wilson and Paul DiGiacomo will decide on the date and time for the next telecon and work with Douglas Cripe to get it set up. They will inform the group about date and time. Responsible: Doug Wilson, Paul DiGiacomo, Douglas Cripe, Deadline: 2010-12-08.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-8-4: Obsolete.
Report: After some e-mail discussion, a brief telecon was organized on January 6, 2011. Reported on 2011-01-13 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-7-2: Christa von Hillebrandt-Andrade will contact the Secretariat of ACODESE and investigate the interest of them to participate in the workshop. Responsible: Christa von Hillebrandt-Andrade, Deadline: 2010-12-07.

Action Item CZCP-PR-7-3: Roy A. Watlington will contact CDEMA and investigate the interest of them to participate in the workshop. Responsible: Roy A. Watlington, Deadline: 2010-12-07.

Action Item CZCP-PR-7-4: Roy A. Watlington will look at the document under the link 'Sustainable Tourism in SIDS' available on the workshop web page and provide input to Hans-Peter Plag. Responsible: Roy A. Watlington, Deadline: 2010-12-09.

Action Item CZCP-PR-4-3: Julio Morell will follow up contacts to the Governor's office in order to find out to what extent the office may want to participate in the workshop. Responsible: Julio Morell, Deadline: 2010-11-19.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-4-3: Open.
Report: Julio Morell reported that he approached the contact at the DNER, and his feeling was that if the Governor would come, then other high cabinet members would also come. It would also be possible to have the Governor's wife come, who is a good speaker and a lawyer. Reported on 2010-11-19 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-7: Michael Bruno, Paul DiGiacomo, and Doug Wilson will take the lead in organizing a pre-study to identify capablilities, gaps and issues relevant to the workshop on the provider, more science-oriented side. Responsible: Michael Bruno, Paul DiGiacomo, Doug Wilson, Deadline: 2010-10-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-2-7: Open.
Report: At PR-6, Paul DiGiacomo informed that a teleon was planned for December 1, 2010 to start the pre-study. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.

Action Item CZCP-PR-2-8: Hans-Peter Plag will take the lead in organizing a pre-study to identify issues, needs, and opportunities relevant to the theme of the workshop on the end user side. Responsible: Hans-Peter Plag, Deadline: 2010-10-01.

Status of Action Item CZCP-PR-2-8: Open.
Report: Hans-Peter Plag has started to compile an initial document and made this public on the workshop web page. Reported on 2010-12-01 by Hans-Peter Plag.


In case of problems or comments concerning the CZCP Web Pages, mail to the web page administrator